OCEANFRONT BEAUTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Parker Dorado Condo Association
The Parker Dorado Condominium is an oceanfront building located in Hallandale Beach, next to the beautiful Golden Beach homes and beach which therefore provides us with unobstructed views. Parker Dorado is 17 stories high and was built in 1972. It features studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedrooms units, ranging from approximately 555 to 1,869 square feet. Many Parker Dorado condo units offer beautiful views of the ocean and intracoastal. Parker Dorado amenities include security 24/7, valet parking, oceanside heated pool, gym, community room and library.
PARKER DORADO AMENITIES
- Direct access from pool deck via a few steps to the public beach.
- Swim in the ocean or just wade and enjoy the breeze and waves
- Go for long walks along the beach, (which connects northward with the Hollywood Boardwalk or southward along Golden Beach into North Miami and Bal Harbor)
- Owners entitled to use lounge chairs and umbrellas, right on the beach sand below Parker Dorado.
- Beautiful spacious pool deck with spectacular, unobstructed views.
- Heated large Swimming Pool
- Come sit on the patio right at the ocean’s edge.
- Pool Attendant present during day 8:00am-5:00pm
- Plush cushioned sitting chairs in 4 semi-private alcoves, for relaxed seating and conversations
- Many Umbrellas available free of charge on deck, to be moved beside your chairs
Each registered vehicle requires a Bar Code sticker that is placed by the Valet, on the front of the vehicle as well in addition to a sticker on the rear of your vehicle which identifies your parking spot number.
- Valet Parking service available 8:00am until 12:00 midnight.
- Valet parking is available for guests at a Low $2 during the day, or $3 if also staying overnight
- All guests must give their vehicles to the Valet
OTHER PARKING FEATURES
- Indoor parking garage for Owners.
- Security access provided to owners for garage entrance
- Security patrolled during evening hours
- Bicycle Racks (available for owners to use, next to garage)
GYM & CARDIO ROOM
- Open from 6 am to 11pm.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you wish to use the televisions in each room, please request the remote from the Security Desk. Identification may be required.
- One room strictly devoted to Cardio and Aerobics exercise equipment.
- One room strictly devoted to Strength, Weight, and Resistance exercise equipment
- Both Rooms renovated in recent years with new, modern equipment.
- Library Room with hardcover and paperback (Honor system)
- Bingo (games weekly)
- Bridge (games weekly)
- Billiard Room
- Ping Pong
- A separate laundry room with equipment on every floor
- All rooms and equipment recently renovated and upgraded
- 2 large washers and dryers in each room (using prepaid cards)
- Automatic lighting turns on upon entering the room
- A personal washer or dryer laundry machine is NOT PERMITTED in any Parker Dorado apartment
(Fire Marshalls from the city of Hallandale.)
- As of July 2018, we have purchased 2 new BarBQ’s.
- Units and registered renters must sign up at the Security desk to use the BarBQ’s.
- Reserve the Barbecues and tables for your own outdoor private parties
- Security – 24/7 personnel on premises, plus cameras throughout
- Maintenance Manager and Staff full time: 7:00am-5:00 pm
- Office Staff full time to support owner and building needs: 8:30am -5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
- Valet – Manager & staff: 8:00am-12:00 midnight
- Swimming Pool attendant: 8:00am-5:00 pm
- Personal locker for each owner, in secure locker rooms.
- Received and signed for by the front desk/security
- Owners are auto-notified to pick up via Text/Call
- Until pick up, packages are kept in a locked room
- Available to owners for use between car garage and apartment
- Honor system to use and return
- Available to owners to reserve. Please request a form from the front office